Today is the 13th day of the Budget session 2020-21 in the Lok sabha. It is scheduled to start at 11:00 a.m. Ever since this session has started, it was full of obstructions and disruptions. Today it will be a challenge government to run the house in order. The schedule of the 13th day has also been revised.
BUSINESS IN LOKSABHA
Following Ministers to lay papers on the Table:-
1. KIREN RIJIJU for Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports;
2. HARDEEP SINGH PURI for Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs and Ministry of Civil Aviation;
3. GENERAL (RETD.) V. K. SINGH for Ministry of Road Transport and Highways;
4. RATTAN LAL KATARIA for Ministry of Jal Shakti; and
5. DR. SANJAY JAISWAL, PRAJWAL REVANNA to present the following Reports of the Standing Committee on Water Resources:-
(1) Third and fourth report on 'Demands for Grants' (2020-21) of the Ministry of Jal Shakti - Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation.
(3) Fifth report on Action Taken by Government on Observations/Recommendations contained in the Twenty-third Report (Sixteenth Lok Sabha) on the subject 'Socio-economic impact of commercial exploitation of water by industries'.
MP DR. DHAL SINGH BISEN, MP DHARAMBIR SINGH to lay on the Table the following Reports of the Standing Committee-
(1) Report on the Demands for Grants 2020-21 of the Department of School Education and Literacy.
(2) Report on the Demands for Grants 2020-21 the Department of Higher Education
REPORTS OF STANDING COMMITTEE ON HOME AFFAIRS
Member of the Parliament DAYANIDHI MARAN and VISHNU DAYAL RAM to lay on the table the report on 'The Demands for Grants (2020-21) of the Ministry of Home Affairs and report on 'The Demands for Grants of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region. NITIN GADKARI to move the MOTION FOR ELECTION OF TWO MEMBERS TO THE COIR. Member of Parliaments N.K. PREMACHANDRAN, ADHIR RANJAN CHOWDHURy, MANISH TEWARI, VINAYAK BHAU RAUT to move the following resolution:- “That this House disapproves of the Mineral Laws (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 promulgated by the President on 10 January, 2020".
DISCUSSION AND VOTING on the Demands for Grants under the control of the Ministry of Tourism, demands for Grants under the control of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Demands for Grants under the control of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for 2020-21.
Henceforth, the attitude of the opposition and government will decide that how much of the aforesaid business is accomplished by the end of the day.